Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Life

Ok so me and the Mr have talked about me giving up twitter and FB at the end of the month.. So I have already deactivated my twitter and FB will be deactivated on the 1st.. He will post my blogs.. But I can be doing so much more with my life than I am doing right now.. I haven't been writing as much as I should.. Ever since social media came into play I haven't interacted with people, real people like I used to.. I will blog more.. My mind will serve a better purpose.. It is easy to get a hold of me but for some reason I have dumbed down my way of living.. I have made myself believe that social media is keeping me in contact with my family and friends.. But it really isn't.. We don't call each other like we used to.. It does serve it purpose when it comes to seeing pictures of different events that I was unable to attend.. I want more for me than just sitting in front of my laptop screen reading about other peoples lives.. Or lack there of..

I will do much more with my time.. I will spend it with my dogs, writing, being a better wife, exercising ( ok I will try), and coming up with other ideas to combat my boredom.. See you, talk to you, skype with you, IM with you later..

Until next time.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment