Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Garvey

A little over 4 months ago we we welcomed a new puppy into our home. Some may say why, but I believe there is a reason for everything that happens. You see for so long I have denied the idea whenever he brought up the subject of getting a new dog. We have two dogs already. We have Ginger and Davidson. So when I decided to say yeah I was a little surprised myself. Even the day we went to go pick up Garvey it was still like I can say never mind at any point. But once I saw him I just couldn't say that no matter what we went through tobget him.
When we got him he was 4months old and 14 lbs. If your not familiar with German Shepherds he was severely underweight. But with time and an adjustment period he was able to fit right in with the rest of our pack. He now weighs 57 lbs. When he came to us you were able to see his rib cage. And with this not being our first dog we realized there was a lot of work that we needed to do with him.  He is the sweetest puppy. We will keep everyone updated as he grows with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment